Nothing says fall quite like spiced butter slathered on toast, especially when it is made from pumpkin. Everyone knows about fall bringing about apple butter and how it makes everything taste so much better than jams or actual cow butter. What people fail to realize is how easy to make your own apple butter at home and how easily this can become pumpkin butter. So much better! Stay tuned for my mini pumpkin cinnamon bun bites that include this delicious buttery spread.
This easy recipe is one you can make and forget in your crockpot and will leave your house smelling like fall. Yummy.
Prep Time: 3 min | Cook Time: 8 hours on LOW
What You Need:
32 oz pumpkin puree
1/2c raw sugar
What You Do:
1. Mix together all ingredients in your crockpot
2. Cover and set temperature to LOW and allow to cook for 8 hours
3. Remove the inner dish from the unit and give it a few stirs
4. Allow to cool for 30 minutes, uncovered
5. Portion into containers and let cool completely before packaging or putting in the fridge